Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson Back Together

Celebrity actress Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson romance has sparked again according to reports I have received. 

The former controversial celebrity couple reunited on Thursday afternoon, when Lohan stopped by the DJ's Hollywood Hills home and they spent about 6 hours together. 
















Lohan try to refused to rule out getting back together with Ronson, telling Ellen DeGeneres, 

"I really care about Samantha and we'll see what happens. Maybe when we're fully in the right place...I love her." celebrity actress said during her TV interview that aired that afternoon.

Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: