Thursday, April 23, 2009

Audrina Patridge Peta Ad Photo and Video

Be an Angel for animals, Always adopt. Never Buy." That's the new PETA ad slogan with a frontpage cover of Audrina Patridge wearing white bikini and angel wings carrying a dog.
























Audrina said that she love animals and wanted to help out. See her video after this jump:



During the photo shoot, Audrina told Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag; 
“I wanted to get involved with PETA because I’ve always been passionate about animals, and I think this is a great way to make people and all my fans aware of all the animals that need a home. And a lot of people go to pet stores and breeders to buy their animals, but you should adopt, so go to an animal shelter and rescue a dog.”

Uhuh?! Okey... I guess, that dog isn't from Audrina. 

Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: