Thursday, March 19, 2009

Annika Sorenstam pregnant
























10-time major winner and one of the most successful female golfers of all-time Annika Sorenstam announced Thursday that she is pregnant with her first child.

"(Husband) Mike (McGee) and I are very pleased to announce that we are expecting our first child. We have had a lot of exciting changes in the past few months, and adding a new addition to our family later this fall will certainly be at the top of that list."

Sorenstam on competitive golf comeback issue

"Being retired is a good thing. We will see if I want to change that," she said. "I certainly need the competitive drive. I can't think of a tougher time to do business than now," Sorenstam reported on her internet blog.

Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: