Sunday, March 22, 2009

Butte Montana plane crash update (Video)

(Sunday) Butte, Montana - 17 killed in Montana plane crash, children were among the victims of a plane crash.



Plane crash actual events statements
"We were just taking a ride, and all of a sudden, we watched this plane just take a nosedive.We drove into the cemetery to see if there was any way my husband could help someone, and we were too late. There was nothing to help," Martha Guidoni told CNN.

"I looked ... to see if I could see anybody I could pull out or anything, but there wasn't anything there, I couldn't see anything. Some luggage was strewn around... There were some plane parts." Steve Guidoni said.
Related Entry:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: