Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Angie Everhart pregnant

American actress and former fashion model Angela Kay "Angie" Everhart  is set to become a first-time mom, and hopes to turn her pregnancy into a reality TV series. 
























Everhart refuses to reveal the identify of baby's father. But the model/actress is now 14 weeks pregnant after a split on former fiance Joe Pesci.

"The dad is very nice and he's very excited about it, but we are not a couple. It's nobody you know."

And her pregnancy status into a reality show?

"I decided to do a show about me being a single, strong, healthy and good-spirited woman who is having a baby on her own. I want to show the positive aspects of women who do it on their own."

That's quite tough, let's just wait the show then.

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: