Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Anna Faris is Self Cover Girl, April 2009 Issue
























The House Bunny celebrity star actress Anna Faris is featured in a bright blue summer bikini on the cover of Self magazine on their April 2009 issue.

Her strength to be nice in highly competitive Hollywood

"If you need , for comedy, You have to be brave, You sort of have to suck it up sometimes. I’m embarrassed on almost a daily basis. Not like blush embarrassed, but more like, ‘That was stupid.’ Or, ‘Why am I wearing this?’ Or, ‘Oh, my God, those people recognize me and I’m eating this huge burrito!,” 32-year-old newly engaged celebrity actress said.

Anna Faris Self Photo Gallery:














Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: