Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Aubrey O'Day is Playboy Cover Girl on March 2009 issue (Picture)

The former Danity Kane singer and self-proclaimed ‘bad girl’ Aubrey O’Day will be gracing the cover of Playboy's magazine's March issue.
























O'Day will be featured in an 8-page nude pictorial and will gives some details about her sex life.

Aubrey O'Day as Playboy Cover Girl

"You could never imagine how empowering it is to be nude in front of cameras and have people looking at you in that way and seeing you as beautiful. A lot of the times I think I'm seen as a bad girl and I think that's because I'm so open." 

"I'm honored to be a part of the Playboy legacy and look forward to my March cover hitting newsstands on February 13," O'Day said.

Aubrey O'Day Playboy Photo Gallery:













Related Entry:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: