Monday, March 23, 2009

David Letterman confirmed married to Regina Lasko (photos)

























Regina Lasko and David Letterman have married
, confirms Letterman during Monday’s show taped earlier today.
“Regina and I began dating in February of 1986, and I said, `Well, things are going pretty good, let’s just see what happens in about 10 years.”

Did they exactly planned marriage?
"So now we think, `Well, somebody’ll come.’ No, nobody comes along. Nobody comes along _ it’s Thursday afternoon; who’s coming along? Zorro? No, nobody. So I get out of the truck and I walk 2 miles back to the house into a 50-mile-an-hour wind.”

“It’s not Beverly Hills, it’s Montana, for God’s sakes. And the whole way, I’m thinking, ‘See, smart ass, see, see, you try to get married, this is what happens,” said Letterman.

Related Entry:I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: