Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance (Trailer Video)

Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance (Trailer Video)
Here it is. I am honestly at a loss for words. I do not have the imagination of the world's largest fan of Ghost Rider does not make sense, so I'll leave you readers to offer ideas on management's current brand. To my point of view, seems to be no more than an entertaining action film full of popcorn, but I doubt anyone expected that this is also close to the caliber of the other Marvel hero movies. You can definitely see the influences of the new government, especially if you saw a movie Crank (Reading: A lot of ridiculous action scenes and slow motion). It might just be me, but I just can not tell a clear story out of the trailer, seemed to cut a lot of activities together with a voice 0vers vague. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance can finish a step forward over its predecessor, but I do not think that speaks volumes.

We'll all be able to drive the verdicts geek in Ghost Rider: Vengeance when it comes to theaters February 17, 2012.

Watch Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance Trailer Video





Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: