Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian on Kim's Engagement



Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian has something totally new to rejoice (and probably likely develop into a reality show). Their sister Kim Kardashian is getting wed to Kris Humphries, NBA player.

"Congratulations to my beautiful big sister Kim on finding the love of your life! Seeing you this happy makes all of us BEYOND happy and my face literally hurts from smiling. Kim, you have no idea how excited I am for you and how much I adore seeing you like this! I can’t even begin to fathom the phenomenahttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifl wedding you are going to have! Ahhhhhhh I am getting even more excited as I write this! Just in cashttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gife you have the urge to throw a wedding together in 30 days let me know, I’m really good at putting together a quick, fabulous wedding LOL." posted on Khloe Kardashian celebuzz.


Khloe Kardashian also joked in regards to the size of Kim's engagement ring, a 20.5 karats diamond ring and rumored for being worth over $2 million.

Check out Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian hottest pictures and more.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: