Monday, July 6, 2009

Kara Dioguardi Wedding Photo
























American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi and Mike McCuddy tied the knot on Sunday - July 5,2009 at 12:30PM in Prospect Harbor, Maine in front of 30 friends and family.

“I feel great. What was most unbelievable about the experience was when I looked out at the church and saw all these people that were so important to me and Mike, who were there for us. It was pretty powerful. I was very emotional and I’m not somebody who breaks down and cries. It’s been raining in Maine for 60 days. The only day that was nice was yesterday!” Kara tells In Touch.

The celebrity couple were engaged last December 8, 2008 while on vacation in Mexico

Congratulations to the happy couple.

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: