Monday, July 6, 2009

Houston Car Chase Video















"Caught On Video": A high speed chase in Houston, Texas ended with the suspect in custody. The man to flee from police for unknown reason.

"The officer attempted to stop the vehicle, flagged him down to pull over. At that time, the driver began to speed up and almost ran down my partner. My partner had to get out of the way. At that point, I started the chase. I tried to pull him over. He refused to stop and during that time, he struck around three vehicles," HPD Officer Ricardo Rojas-Garcia said on the news interview about this Houston car chase incedent.


Just watch the Houston car chase video here at UptimeNews.




I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: