Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Heidi Montag on Playboy (Pictures)






















Celebrity actress, socialite and model Kim Kardashian encouraged Heidi Montag to do Playboy.
"Actually, I was in Mexico and I got a call from Heidi saying, 'Call me right now,' " Kardashian told MTV News on Tuesday (June 16).
"So I called her and she had said to me, 'What do you think? What's your opinion on if I were to do Playboy?'"Kardashian told her to "go for it."
"I think that now's the time," she said. "I think it's a very classy magazine. It's artsy. I talked her through the whole process and helped her make up her mind."

Taking advice from expert isn't a bad idea, so why not Kardashian told her to make a sex video?

Heidi Montag Playboy Photo Gallery:










What to expect on upcoming Playboy spread?
"Heidi said although she exposed a lot of skin during the shoot, she still covered up the bull's-eyes on her moneymakers. She also told us she'll be featured on two covers -- but no real nudity."

Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: