Thursday, June 18, 2009

David Cook Q&A (Via Twitter)

We all know that American Idol David Cook is a busy lad, but good thing that he can still spend a little time answering his fans questions in Twitter.

Which song do you think is better? Come Back To Me, or Permanent?

I like them both hard to tell. Because they both send out a message and meen something to me. This is embarrassing but I actually cried when I sang Permanent on American Idol.

Hardest thing about being a star?

The hardest thing about being a star is getting little sleep and not being home very often.

Songs you listen?

I listen to just about everything on my iPod. I even listen to songs from past Idols. I even have David Archuleta on there.

Related Entry:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: