Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Floyd Mayweather Interview (Video)














Considered as one of the greatest boxers of any era, 32 year-old undefeated five-division world champion American Floyd Mayweather Jr will take on Mexico's five-time world champion Juan Manuel Marquez in a non-title welterweight bout in Las Vegas on July 18, 2009.

"I'm just trying to put extras on my mark in the Hall of Fame. I'm not here to rate myself. I just thank God that he blessed me with the ability that I was blessed with." Mayweather said during news conference with Marquez in downtown Los Angeles on Monday.

Watch Floyd Mayweather Interview video after this jump.



Could it be Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao? Well, that would be a great match if happen.

Related Entry:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: