Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is Kelly Clarkson lesbian?

















American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson is now start promoting her new album "All I Ever Wanted," but before anything else Clarkson wants to set the record "straight" about her controversial sexuality.

"Just because I'm single and don't date a lot, that doesn't make me a lesbian," celebrity pop singer tells "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi in an "Entertainment Tonight" interview.

Whats she's looking on a "MAN", so be man enough.

"A confident guy that has his own thing going on. Anyone that can make me laugh. Guys are usually so nervous, they don't talk. Every guy I've dated, I've worked with and we knew each other before."

So don't affraid guys... :P try your luck.

Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: