Wednesday, March 4, 2009

American Idol Adam Lambert kissing another guy (Photo)

Is Adam Lambert gay? Is it still considered a scandal to be gay? My answer is NO, but if a guy caught kissing another guy... I guess its a big deal.















Lambert standing comments on judge:
"One of the most current artist we've ever had on this show. It's like a combination of Steven Tyler meets Fall Out Boy meets Robert Pattinson from Twilight meets My Chemical Romance," said Randy Jackson.

How could this kissing photos affect his chances?
Though Lambert is yet to comment on his sexuality, his fans are concerned that the photos - which also depict the 26-year-old singer wearing flamboyant make-up and with dyed hair - will hurt his chances of winning the competition," straitstimes post.

Related Entries:
I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: