Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Salma Hayek Breastfeeding An African Baby Boy (Video)

Salma Hayek's goodwill trip to Sierra Leone caught the eyes around the globe. If you don't know what i mean, watch this video of star actress breastfeed another woman's child.



What made Hayek to do that?

The actress and producer was told by doctors in Sierra Leone that many mothers stop breastfeeding their infants within the first few months after birth because of pressure from their husbands.

Sierra Leone has the highest infant mortality rate in the world, in part fueled by malnutrition.

About breastfeeding

"Am I being disloyal to my child by giving her milk away? I actually think my baby would be very proud to share her milk. And when she grows up I'm going to make sure she continues to be a generous, caring person," Hayek said.


Comments on this clip

"Because her left breast has now done more for humanity in a few minutes than I've done in roughly my life," Entertainment Weekly called Hayek cool and declared the video clip winner of the "Biggest eyebrow-raiser award"

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: