Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Valerie Bertinelli in bikini: People Magazine photo shoot

48-year-old celebrity actress Valerie Bertinelli posed in People magazine (April 2009 issue) wearing green bikini for the first time in nearly 30 years. See the cover picture of People's magazibe below:
























The said celebrity actress started an intensive cardio and strength workout two months ago, hitting the gym five days a week to reach this figure.

Wearing bikini as a new challenge
"I thought, If I'm so afraid of a bikini, there’s something wrong. And so I had to get back into one!," says PEOPLE mag.


Watch Valerie Bertinelli inteview:



Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: