Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Miley Cyrus jogging photos: Green Bikini Defense

16-year-old pop star Miley Cyrus create controvery this week when photos emerged of her running down the street outside her family’s home on Sunday, wearing a low-cut shirt that revealed some skin and her green bikini top, next to her shirtless boyfriend Justin Gaston. 
























Credit to PopCrunch.

Airing on Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS-FM radio show last Monday, a celebrity pop star said: 

"I don't get the big whoop, but whatever. I guess it's just, I'm not allowed to jog any more. I don't get why people are allowed to take pictures and make them something they're not, but I guess that's just how their job works and how they'll make the most money. What they don't know is that I had an 8-year-old little sister traveling behind me, which all she wanted that day was to have a car wash," Miley said.

Miley Cyrus jogging photos:













Related Entries:
I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: