Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holly Sampson Tiger Woods video / Holly Sampson Naughty America

















Holly Sampson Naughty America video talks about her affair with Tiger Woods, how they met and how they did it... in fact, Huffington Post provided the raw transcript of the live chat:

"Sampson: I f****d Tiger Woods.

Question: How did that happen?

Sampson: My friend Brett Bolthouse. He runs a lot of nightclubs. You know who Brett Bolthouse is. He used to be a friend of mine, and he was good friends with one of Tiger Woods' assistants. So me and my girlfriends, we did a bachelor party for Tiger, and it was amazing. And he picked me to go into the room and have some, whatever. I have to say he was really good.

Question: Did Tiger f*** you d**gy style?

Sampson: No. He's like the whitest black boy you've ever met. His teeth are perfect and he's like the perfect gentleman. He's beautiful everything. He's beautiful.

Question: Did you s**k Tiger's **ck?

Sampson: I did.

Question: Did he go down on you?

Sampson: I don't remember that. I don't think he did. It was pretty simple straight up s*x. I think I would remember.

Question: Where did he c**?

Sampson: In his condom. Like a good boy. I practice safe s*x. I do -- as boring as it seems I practice safe s*x. He's got a lot to protect himself for too. I'm sure he would probably die to know I was telling this on the internet, but that's ok. I don't care. It was fun. It's not like it's any big mystery."

Here's Holly Sampson Naughty America video:

Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: