Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Carrie Prejean sextape issue
























Donald Trump threw Carrie Prejean outside the arena by commenting that her alleged sextape is just sort of a promotional for the release of her book.

"She's trying to act like she's a nun... so maybe she should release the sex tape and people would see whether or not she is a nun," Donald tells "Extra."

At the end of the day, Trump chalks up Carrie's revelations to self-promotion.

"She's trying to sell a book," Trump explains. "She's doing the best she can... I can't imagine too many people would be interested in it, but you never know what sells these days."


Might be true because until now I still haven't seen Carrie Prejean sextape, I already made a deep search and downloads but the video doesn't exist.

I don't know if guys have it, but just in case... mail me the stuff.

Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: