Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meghan Mccain twitter pic



















Tuesday night, daughter of 2008 presidential candidate John McCain, Meghan Mccain posted the above pic to her Twitter. Later, after the pic create a massice views and comments Meghan pull out the pic and posted this message on her twitter...

"so I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit I am a slut, this is why I have been considering deleting my twitter account, what once was fun now just seems like a vessel for harassment
I am going to take some more time to think about it but seriously I was just trying to be funny with the book and that I'm a dork staying in when I am alone in my apartment, I wear tank tops and sweat pants, I had no idea this makes me a "slut", I can't even tell you how hurt I am
ok I am getting the fuck off twitter, promise not to delete my account until I sleep on it, thank you for the nice words supporters
I do want to apologize to anyone that was offended by my twitpic, I have clearly made a huge mistake and am sorry 2 those that are offended."

Meghan Mccain is The Daily Beast blogger, i'm sure that this another celebrity twitter photo would help her gain more popularity.

Related Entries:
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: