Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kate Beckinsale Sexy in Esquire (Pictures)















English actress Kate Beckinsale is the The Sexiest Woman Alive according to Esquire's random survey.

The 36-year-old British actress says...
"This whole notion of being named Sexiest Woman Alive is going to earn me quite a beating. You can't have that title with four brothers. I'll get wedgies. I'm feeling that I must earn this - I need to go out and become much better at pole dancing or something."

Here's Beckinsale Esquire photo shot...





























I'm putting my ass down, wishing to see Kate Beckinsale naked in my post next time. When? I don't know.

Related Entries:

Photos: Esquire

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: