Sunday, September 13, 2009

Taylor Swift on MTV VMA Red Carpet
























Country singer/actress Taylor Swift make the MTV Video Music Awards entrance quite in a fairy tale style, horse-drawn carriage.

Swift appeares impressive on VMA red carpet, she gave a posed for pictures and waving graciously to her fans. She also told press,

“I’m so excited that MTV and the VMAs have invited me to perform, because I think this year’s show will be unlike anything they’ve ever done!”


Kanye jumped onstage, grabbed the mike from the country singer's hands when Swift won Best Female Video for 'You Belong With Me.



I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: