Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stephanie Pratt is a Bikini Beach Babe
























Stephanie Pratt says she's done with MTV's 'The Hills'...

Audrina Patridge has already scored her own reality show on MTV with Mark Burnett, so where does that leave Stephanie Pratt and Lo Bosworth?

"I think Audrina, Lo and I are all going to leave after these 10 episodes," Stephanie told Hollyscoop exclusively during our "Closet Raiders" segment, which airs on 'Hollyscoop' TV on KTLA this Sunday night.

"I don't know how much more I can take of The Hills," added Stephanie. "The Hills is very brutal."

She adds, "We've all grown up. It's not the original girls moving to LA trying to make it. Right now everyone's fighting to be the queen or king of LA."

But she's not done surfing yet... Pratt still enjoying the breeze and the beach. Check her stunningly hot in two piece bikini...

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: