Thursday, September 17, 2009

Melrose Place Season 1 Episode 2



Check out Melrose Place season 1 episode 2, the long-awaited comeback this week, according to New York Daily...

"For the most part, this cast has no connection to the other one," Laura Leighton, who's reprising her role as the scandalous Sydney Andrews, admits in the fall TV preview issue of Entertainment Weekly. "They never miss any opportunity to tell me that they weren't even old enough to watch the original show. Katie [Cassidy, sitting above] turned to me the other day and said, 'So were you, like, on the old one?' I have to keep my sense of humor intact because it's been a series of humiliations, really."

It seems that CW promise alot on new season of Melrose Place, so let's find out.I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: