Monday, September 7, 2009

Katrina Lee before and after Simon Cowell attacked her looks

23 year-old Katrina Lee had undergo laser surgery, liposuction, dental work and hired a personal trainer to lose two stone to make it past X-Factor initial auditions this summer.

A desperate X-Factor contestant five years ago was told by Simon Cowell that he wished he could put Lee voice 'in someone else's body.

Lee spent thousands of pounds on surgery after Cowell criticised her, She The Sun that she had to 'go back and rewrite history' on the show.

"I came face-to -face with Simon Cowell and told him that his comments had nearly wrecked my life. He told me, "That's not a nice thing I said". 'He seemed really shocked how his comments had affected me.' Lee said.

Katrina Lee Before:




















Katrina Lee After:

























I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: