Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jon Gosselin Nanny: Santoro Sexual Escapades with Jon
























23 year-old Stephanie Santoro, Jon Gosselin nanny is droping bombs and selling stories of her sexual escapades with Jon to the tabloids. According to PopEater...

Santoro says that night, Gosselin told her: "Whatever you do, don't fall in love with me, because it's going to be impossible for me not to fall in love with you." The two then made their way to Jon's hot tub, where Santoro says she "kept looking at the windows" because she was afraid "one of the kids was going to pop their heads out, but he told me to relax."
"She goes on to call Gosselin "very romantic," saying after they got out of the hot tub, Jon "ran in to make sure all of the kids were asleep, and we went back into the apartment that is over the garage. We continued what was going on in the hot tub, and then he fell asleep afterward."
After their first hook-up, Santoro says the 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' star texted her several times "saying how much he cared about me, and he was being really sincere. He just wanted to make sure that I wasn't feeling like I was being used. I pretty much spent every night there that entire week. And that's how our relationship started."

Santoro then goes into TMI territory about their relationship, saying they had sex "nine times," and that Gosselin "wasn't terrible, but it wasn't the best I ever had."


It seems that Jon really enjoy girls. While Kate Gosselin having a good time of being fame and enjoying the projects she got out in the scandal, Jon is riding on the negative side of it. Go Jon!!!

Stephanie Santoro Photo Gallery:














Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: