Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eliza Dushku Hot in Complex

Here's Eliza Dushku gracing-up October/November 2009 Issue of Complex magazine...
























Eliza Dushku talks Dollhouse return, a second season that will be aired this Friday...
"I'm game for it all, you know what I mean? People ask me what's going to happen in the next episode or future episodes and they think I'm being coy when I tell them I don't know. Joss and I certainly talk about the direction of the show, but even in the Buffy days, I remember getting scenes an hour before we were going to shoot them and I sort of feel like he lets things unfold when and how they should. And with knowledge of what's to come, as our characters… Sometimes it's better not to know, so that things are revealed when they should be revealed. I like that, even for me personally. I just kind of roll from one thing into the next." She told IGN.


Eliza Dushku Complex Photo Gallery:
























Dushku Complex Photo Shot Video:



Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: