Monday, September 14, 2009

Beyonce Gives Taylor Swift her Moment (Video)

Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” beat out Eminem, Kanye West, Britney Spears, and Lady Gaga by being picked as “Video of the Year” at the 2009 MTV VMAs.

The 28-year-old singer gives Taylor Swift her Moment

“Thank you. I remember being 17-years-old, up for my first MTV Award with Destiny’s Child and it was one of the most exciting moments in my life. So I’d like Taylor [Swift] to come out and have her moment,” Beyonce says.


Beyonce and Taylor hugged each other before and after Taylor’s speech.



But on that evening, Kanye West interrups Taylor's acceptance speech and praise Beyonce. Watch Kanye West VMA with Taylor Swift video here...


I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: