Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Audrina Patridge Hot in Maxim
























American television personality and actress Audrina Patridge grace-up the October issue of Maxim. Got nothing to wish on these photo shot, just perfect to me. Not so revealing but stunningly hot. Wish she could paint my body with that icing on the cake.

How about the rumors that buzzing around to this "The Hills" star?
“That I have chin implants, cheek implants, a nose job…God, everything. I took my brother out one night, and he was my boyfriend the next day. I went out with a cousin another night, then he was my boyfriend. Someone also said I was pregnant with somebody’s love child. I was like, ‘Do I look pregnant?’” Audrina Patridge says.

Audrina Patridge Maxim Gallery:


























Related Entries:
I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: