Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Katharine Mcphee Blonde Looks - Photo

















American Idol Season 5 runner-up Katharine Mcphee traded in her brown mane for a bleach blonde looks in latest promo photo shots for her upcoming sophomore album that would be out this October 6, 2009.

Mcphee has known for long brunette locks. What makes Katharine Mcphee to change into blonde looks?

“My music is a little more edgy so that inspired me to be adventurous.”

“I’ve never dyed my hair before so this was a pretty drastic change. I’ve always been known as a brunette but I’ve been thinking about it for a long time and it kind of just fit with all of the searching with the music and experimenting that I would do the same thing with my look,” Katharine reveals in PEOPLE mag.

Katharine Mcphee Blonde Looks:




















I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: