Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jaime Pressly Peeing in Public - Video


















American actress and model, best known as Joy on the NBC sitcom My Name Is Earl, Jaime Pressly was caught Sunday afternoon squatting outside a Los Angeles restaurant, alledgedly peeing in public. because the source said that there is a puddle of liquid pooled around her feet. Watch Jaime Pressly peeing in public video after this jump:



And to defend herself, “Yes....that is me doing dare #8 at my bridal shower..Things are not always what they seem. Notice my hand in the back..its pouring a bottle of water!!! C’mon guys! Do you think i would really pee in the entry way to the Abbey in broad DAYLIGHT!!!” actress/ model said.

What do you think guys?

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: