Sunday, August 16, 2009

Heidi Montag Playboy Interview






















I already posted Heidi Montag Playboy photos last week, and to make the whole stuff more tasteful with this American television personality. I suggest you better read Heidi Montag playboy interview with Spencer Pratt that's sure to put you in the mood.

Here's the highlights of the interview:

SPENCER: I totally 100 percent disagree. Privacy doesn’t exist, which is why I love my life. I love that we live every waking moment for everyone to see.

Heidi: You know, I was never very sexual before I met you, Spencer. I knew what sex was, but when I met you I entered into a whole new realm of understanding, from fantasy to love. Or to experience a day with 20 or 30 orgasms.

Continues...

SPENCER: No, no. I want to know about the first time you discovered Playboy. What was that like?

HEIDI: Well, when I was shopping for my boobs, I wanted the best, so I sat down and flipped through a bunch of Playboys. The women are so hot— Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, Marilyn Monroe, all the Playmates. So iconic. When the magazine asked me to pose I understood what an honor it was. Once you’re on the cover of Playboy you’re officially a sex symbol, which is something you can’t get the same way by doing anything else.

Continues...

SPENCER: Believe me, to Christian America you’re naked in these pictures.
HEIDI: That’s probably why I haven’t told my dad yet. They’re a little behind the times where he lives in Colorado, but he’ll find out eventually. I honestly believe God didn’t invent our bodies for us to be ashamed of them. The body is a beautiful creation. If anything, the reason I didn’t show everything is because I plan to get a few more upgrades.

Owww... that's Heidi, isn't she hot?

Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: