Monday, August 24, 2009

Anna Paquin Sex Scenes on True Blood Blast














Oscar-winning celebrity actress and “True Blood” vixen Anna Paquin has no regrets upon baring all on the small screen. According to 27-year-old New-Zealand raised actress, nude sex scenes with her 'True Blood' costar and real-life fiance, Stephen Moyer are her way to brings a dose of reality to the vampire drama TV series.

"I don't think a naked body is particularly shocking or interesting... It's not the culture I was raised in. I was not brought up in the United States. I don't share the [attitude] that you can have graphic violence, but - God forbid - you see someone's nipples." She said.

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: