Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Emma Watson Brown University




















19 year-old British actress and “Harry Potter films" star Emma Watson has confirmed she will be attending Brown University in Providence in the fall.

“I am to Brown, which is an Ivy League establishment in the U.S.A. I’ve got a place there to read literature. I hope to do quite well with my A Levels and they’ve provisionally accepted me, so I’m off to study.”

According to news, the actress reportedly considered Yale and Columbia universities in the United States and the University of Cambridge across the line before choosing Brown University.

Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: