Sunday, June 21, 2009

Olivia Munn Hot for Playboy July-August 2009






















American actress, model and television personality Olivia Munn brings us behind the scenes to her Playboy photo shoot and a sneak peek at her July-August 2009 cover. The model-actress does pose topless and it kinds makes her a bit sexier, saving something for the male specie fantasy.

I can say that Munn's Playboy pictures are super hot, despite the fact that there is none single nude picture!

Why there's no nude photo shoot?
“It was an immediate ‘No’”Unless you are like 40 and you have to prove something I don’t think it’s necessary for me to be naked. I just thought it would be a total sellout on my part. But it became like my favorite thing to tell everybody that I got the offer… I was really excited to get the cover. I wouldn’t do Playboy nude but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the girls inside of it,” she says. “I’m very proud of doing it. Part of doing it is experience. But I walked away from it going, uhhh, this kinda blows a little bit,” Munn's says.

Olivia Munn Playboy Photo gallery:






















































Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: