Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Khloe Kardashian Hot Vegas Party






















Hello guys celebrity actress Khloe Kardashian is throwing up a hot party this coming Friday, 25th of June.

Hi dolls. My birthday is coming up and I would love to celebrate with all of you! I'm hosting a party at Pure Nightclub in Vegas and I wanted to personally invite all of you to join me in toasting my 25th!

The party is this Friday, June 26th (even though my actual birthday is the 27th) and it's going to be a blast!!! For more information, call (702) 731-7873. I hope to see some of you there!

Love you bitches!!!!!!

So if you want to hop-in, give her a call.

Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: