Monday, June 15, 2009

Heidi and Spencer on The Today Show (Interview Video)














American television broadcaster Al Roker spin some serious trash talk on celebrity couple Heidi and Spencer Pratt, watch Heidi and Spencer Pratt interview video on The Today Show here at UptimeNews.



After this interview the television broadcaster tweet this attack message:

"Heidi and Spencer are an interesting couple. famous for...being infamous. Bad and vacuous behavior. I think we're at minute 11 of their 15."


What Heidi & Spencer responds to Al Roker?



The celebrity couple also went to Ryan Seacrest's radio:

"I was shocked at how rude he was - I was crying afterwards because I couldn't believe I felt personally attacked ... I wanted to say to him, do you feel proud of how you're talking to me right now? I'm just a young woman and you're coming at me so aggressively and meanly [sic] and mean-spirited."

"I just wanted to talk about the show and my experience there and how fun it was, and he just made it a very uncomfortable and awful experience ... I really would advise women especially to be careful around him because I feel like he definitely came and attacked me and I did not appreciate that at all," Heidi says.


Do you think Al Roker was a little too harsh on the celebrity couple?

Related Entry:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: