Monday, May 18, 2009

Mary Louise Parker Bathtub Video and Pictures (Naked)













Celebrity actress Mary-Louise Parker is about to begin her fifth season of "Weeds" on June 8.  Parker plays Nancy Botwin on Showtime series Weeds, a single mother whose husband died suddenly so she starts selling marijuana to help support her family. But the celebrity actress thinks that a recent nude scene of her in the bathtub took things a little too far.

"I didn't think I needed to be naked. I fought with the director about it, and now I am bitter. I knew it was going to be on the Internet: 'Mary Louise shows off her big nipples.' I wish I hadn't done that. I was goaded into it," celebrity actress tells MORE magazine in its June issue. 

Mary Louise Parker Bathtub Scene Photos:





















Mary Louise Parker Nude Video from Weeds.

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: