Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kate Gosselin People Magazine Cover Story














Kate Gosselin was currently facing scandal linking Jon Gosselin, her husband to 23-year-old woman, aledgedly known as Deanna Hummel.

Kate is People Magazine cover girl, where she tells its latest cover story that she and her spouse have been privately struggling for months. 

"I don't know that we're in the same place anymore, that we want the same thing," she says quietly. "I've been struggling with the question of 'Who is this person?' for a while. I remember where I was the first time I heard her name. It's one of those things where you can try to make it go away, but there's blaring, red flashing lights," Kate told PEOPLE.


What About the Horrified Claims that She Cheated with Bodyguard?
"The allegations they're making about me are disgusting, unthinkable, unfathomable".




















Kate still doesn't lost hope, that however her marriage can be saved. 
"I will never give up hope that every member of our family can be absolutely happy again," Kate says.

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: