Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Is Lindsay Lohan Pregnant?

Lots several people emailed me if Lindsay Lohan pregnancy rumor is true or not. But according to reported sources close to the young celebrity actress and gossip blogs everywhere, Lohan is purportedly 7 weeks pregnant. 














The 22 year-old celebrity actress haven't respond yet to any of these issue. The said source add that;

“She’s going through big emotional turmoil. She’s not sure if she’ll have it, or go through with an abortion that she booked to have in the next few days. Saddest part is she has no idea who the father is. She must have slept with more than two dozen men in the past couple of months”.

Entertainment show reported that Lindsay just laughed on the said pregnancy issue but rather wants to focus more on her movie career.

“When I was a kid, I thought movie stars were people who wanted to act in great movies- It’s all I ever wanted to do. I didn’t get into this business to be a celebrity - I’ve been a target for a long time.”

Whether Lindsay Lohan pregnant or not.  It's not an issue I guess, she's a woman... no other than. If you have the facts that the said rumor is true, just give me a shot.

Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: