Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Dirty Carrie Prejean Pictures (Topless)

Miss California Carrie Prejean got the world eye after she lost her bid for the Miss USA title after saying marriage should only be between a man and a woman (an honest answer about gay marriage), Prejean is now in the middle of topless photo scandal that could lost her beauty title. 

The said photo was first posted on The Dirty, Miss California is wearing nothing but a skimpy pink bikini, see the said image after this jump:
























Prejean was teased:

Self-proclaimed bible thumper Miss California, Carrie Prejean, should start pointing the finger at herself for her own indiscretions. TheDirty.com has received exclusive images of the homophobic debutante that would clearly strip her of her Miss California crown. So much for being a good role model for the state of California Carrie. Looks like your Dirty photo shoot makes you a sinner too. I decided.

Prejean issued a statement defending the nude photos as an attack on her integrity as a woman.

"I am a Christian, and I am a model. Models pose for pictures, including lingerie and swimwear photos. Recently, photos taken of me as a teenager have been released surreptitiously to a tabloid website that openly mocks me for my Christian faith.

I am not perfect, and I will never claim to be. But these attacks on me and others who speak in defense of traditional marriage are intolerant and offensive. While we may not agree on every issue, we should show respect for others' opinions and not try to silence them through vicious and mean-spirited attacks."


I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: