Thursday, April 16, 2009

Susan Boyle "Cry Me A River" Video

Britain’s Got Talent triumph has made Susan Boyle an instant superstar, not just that Susan became the Youtube sensation and hottest search on the web according to major search engines, lined-up for an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey show which give her a big cut of number one album in the United States.














The Daily Record reveal track of Susan singing another song than "I Dreamed a Dream." Susan contributed a version of "Cry Me a River" to a local charity CD in 1999 which only 1000 copies of the disc were just produced. Whoaahh... it's a perfect collectors item. The Record released a statement that they have the long forgotten recording and it's on their site now.



Susan won’t face the judges again until the end of next month. Here some words from Ms. Boyle:
"I’m taking it all in my stride and I’m quite relaxed about everything.

I’ve had lots of kind support from people so far. Some of the things people have said have been marvellous and really lovely.

I’ve been singing since I was 12 and have just never had this chance before. I’m glad I got the chance now. I’d love to have a musical career but we’ll have to take one step at a time.”

I went on the audition to see how far I could get but the standard is very high.

You need a lot of hard work and perseverance to make it.

I think there is room for improvement though."

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: