Monday, April 20, 2009

Miss California Carrie Prejean get slam after honest answer about gay marriage (video)

American blogger and television personality Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr. or known as Perez Hilton slam Miss California Carrie Prejean in Blog Video for her honest answer to his question.

Perez Hilton:
"Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same-sex marriage. Do you think every state follow suit, Do you think every state should follow suit, why or why not?

Miss California (Carrie Prejean):
"...I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody there, but that's how I was raised and that's how I think it should be, between a man and a woman."

Miss USA 2009 Question and Answer Video:



But my question is, Did Miss California's answer cost her the crown?

Miss California's answer hurt lots of people, one person who was offended was Keith Lewis which is the co-director of Miss California competition.
"I am personally ... hurt that Miss California believes marriage rights belong only to a man and a woman," said Lewis.

Perez Hilton was enraged, calling Prejean a "stupid bit*h" in a video tirade he aired on his blog.
























Photo credit, celebrity blogger some.


Note: "In the Bible it says marriage is between Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!"

I'm proud to hear those answer from Miss California. The Miss USA 2009 winner was Miss North Carolina Kristen Dalton.

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: