Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lindsay Lohan Topless Vegas Show soon? (Photo and Video)

I read from entertainment post that celebrity actress Lindsay Lohan received Topless Vegas Show invitation, and I guess it's now on the process whether Lohan would accept it or not.
























According to news, the said celebrity actress had said, “If they make me an offer, and the money’s right, I’ll do it.”

Lohan went to Las Vegas Saturday to see Melanie Brown and Kelly Monaco in Peepshow. And if she accept the offer, Lohan will take over the Kelly Monaco’s place in several months.

Do you think we’ll see a Lindsay Lohan Vegas Topless Show soon? Watch stripper video of Lindsay Lohan after this jump:



Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: