Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Adam Lambert 'If I Can't Have You' Video: American Idol Disco Night, April 21

With his Elvis hair and suit, Adam Lambert sang "If I Can't Have You" by Bee Gees with his great voice, unspooling slowly and making audience hear this song totally differently. See Adam performance video after this jump:



Idol judges comments:

Randy, "you've got it majorly going on, he's a hot one tonight, America!"
Kara, "the most memorable performance"
Paula, "awesome, he'll be in the finals."
Simon, "you did something we weren't expecting, original -- never heard it that way before, definitely memorable."


If I Can’t Have You Lyrics
Bee Gees 
Don’t know why I’m surviving every lonely day
When there’s got to be no chance for me
My life would end and it doesn’t matter how I cry
My tears of love are a waste of time
If I turn away am I strong enough to see it through
Go crazy is what I will do

If I can’t have you, I don’t want nobody baby
If I can’t have you ah ah, I can’t have you
I don’t want nobody baby, if I can’t have you ah ah

Can’t let go and it doesn’t matter how I try
I gave it all so easily to you my love
To dreams that never will come true
Am I strong enough to see it through
Go crazy is what I will do

Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: