Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Painting Nude Carnival Models is Brazil's Best Job

36-year-old artist Betto Almeida, usually awakes at 8 in the morning, take a little breakfast and spends hours painting the bodies of gorgeous women and earning as much as $2,000 a day.
























Almeida's day job is art director on television soap operas, but for the past 12 years he has been dripping, brushing and spraying paint on some of the most beautiful bodies Brazil's Carnival has to display.

"I started doing it for theater and one of the samba parade officials asked if I would do it for Carnival models. How could I say no? A lot of guys are jealous of my job," Almeida said.
Related Entries:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: