Sunday, February 1, 2009

Michael Phelps bong picture (Smoking Weed)

Can't believe this! Olympic record breaker Michael Phelps smoking a weed? Well, the photo and his statement proves and confirmed!
























According to source Phelps released a statement with regards to the picture that was published this weekend of the Golden Boy smoking what is alleged to be pot from a bong:

"I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."

Whoah! What a blast... so what would happen next?

Will Phelps get dropped from his endorsement deals?

Will the Olympics commitee stop him from competing in 2012?

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: